Total Pageviews

Dear Reader,

This blog came to life out of my frustration for a love I gained and lost. It reflects the things I have gone through so far. The emotions I felt are also expressed in words here, be it good or bad. It also aims to give sense to all the things that has transpired in my life for the past few months.

I hope no one will be offended by some of the situations I describe in my post. In line with this, I do not aim to character assassinate anyone I describe on any of my post. I simply try my best to present what I see and feel.

Enjoy reading.

Sincerely,

Mart

Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Yesterday, I had a good idea rouse my mind. It made me start blogging instead of brooding on the fact that I was left by my girlfriend. I told myself yesterday, after 16 days of surviving a break up, that I have to learn to embrace the truth and reality. And finally, move on. I had to learn to forgive her and myself. I really need to move on. Thus, I will continue to write and finish my project until the wound inside my heart that causes me pain finally heals. This blog I started is not about hate. It is about the realities I went through and how I coped with them. Today, I will journey on my own to rediscover what I love doing- all the things I am passionate about. I will reinvent myself. Her legacy in me will never be a failure. Regardless if we ever meet again in this life or the next, I will make those who loves and loved me proud. I guess tomorrow will be another day, but I stand tall knowing that I am learning to move on. I love her still that will always be a fact, but I am now learning to love myself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment