Total Pageviews

Dear Reader,

This blog came to life out of my frustration for a love I gained and lost. It reflects the things I have gone through so far. The emotions I felt are also expressed in words here, be it good or bad. It also aims to give sense to all the things that has transpired in my life for the past few months.

I hope no one will be offended by some of the situations I describe in my post. In line with this, I do not aim to character assassinate anyone I describe on any of my post. I simply try my best to present what I see and feel.

Enjoy reading.

Sincerely,

Mart

A broken heart

It isn't easy to have your heart broken, especially if the one who broke it is a person you loved most. To go through the places where your love with that person was shared is so painful. Listening to music that you both liked, which plays in your MP3 player, becomes unbearable. Thinking of the plans you both wished to share for a lifetime causes nothing but sorrow. This is just a peek at what I am going through these days. I feel lost and I don't really know what to do. All I have is the hope that one day love will greet my doors once more. Or if I am fortunate, maybe I will have her back in my arms in this life or the next. Or maybe we will meet again in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment